We want you to know that your health and well-being is our top priority. As we follow the impact of the novel coronavirus(COVID-19), we are taking steps to maintain your safety.
Effective immediately, we are putting the following policies in place at our studio:
- We are adhering to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Preventions(CDC) and the World Health Organizations(WHO) guidelines to thoroughly clean and disinfect studio surfaces.
- All students and instructors will be asked to was their hands with soap and water before and after every lesson.
- We will have hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol for you to use at anytime.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to a sick individual, please stay hime and reschedule your lesson with us. We look forward to dancing with you when you are better.
- We are only teaching private lessons and only allowing 5 people in the studio at any given time.
We deeply appreciate your support and understanding as we actively monitor this situation. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Everyones health and safety is our top priority.
Frank and Angela Gillitzer – owners
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.